Please note this competition closes at midnight on the 6th October
Terms and Conditions
• Prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Watercress Alliance and Mustard Communications and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
• Entry is exclusively via www.watercress.co.uk/win/ the instructions on the website.
• The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
• The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
• The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on www.watercress.co.uk or during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
• The Promoter, neither agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for loss/damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
• The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
• The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
• English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. A winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received until the final day of the competition. The winners will be contacted individually, via the email which they provide in their entry. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner will be chosen.
13. Entrants agree to be bound by all the entry instructions, of which these terms and conditions form a part.
14. By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury as a result of participation in this promotion or prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the www.watercress.co.uk website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to add, amend or alter these terms and conditions at its sole discretion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
19. The promoter is Mustard Communications. Promoter address: Mustard Communications Ltd, Richmond Bridge House, 419 Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1 2EX. Please do not send entries to this address.