Watercress Mash, Spring Onion & Cheese
Calories: 476 Serves: 4
- 600g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 50ml olive oil, 50g butter
- 1 x 85g bags of watercress, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 30g French mustard
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- Sea salt and grated black pepper
Boil the potatoes with the garlic until soft enough to mash. Drain and mash. Add olive oil and butter and stir well. Add chopped watercress, spring onions, mustard and cheese.
Season with plenty of salt and black pepper.
Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 13g Carbohydrate: 36g Protein: 16g Fibre: 3g Salt: 1.81g