Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers
- 100g/4oz brown basmati rice
- 1 each red, orange and yellow pepper
- 1 (85g) bag watercress, roughly chopped
- 50g/2oz pitted black olives, chopped
- 50g/2oz drained sun dried tomatoes
- 50g/2oz cheddar cheese, grated
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 20 mins or according to pack instructions. Drain.
Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan180°C/Gas Mark 6. Cut the peppers in half lengthways, cutting through the stalks. Remove the seeds and discard; place cut side up in a roasting tin.
Mix the rice, watercress, olives and sun dried tomatoes together with half the cheese. Season to taste. Spoon the mixture into the peppers, scatter over the remaining cheese. Bake for 25-30 mins or until the peppers are tender. Serve with salad.